Conditions of Entry
- Be born on or after 1st January 2020.
- Be entered in their respective competitive breed class.
- Be bred by the Exhibitor.
- Be a member of the Beef Breeder Scheme and have a minimum of three adjusted weights at either 100, 200, 300 or 400 days of age.
- Have a beef value in the top 25% of the breed based on the latest beef values.
To identify the bulls which best combine the traditional values of conformation and the scientific value of performance data.
To be judged on conformation only.
Exhibitors intending to enter a bull for this competition but who do not know its Beef Value and/or adjusted weights at the close of entries should enter the animal in anticipation that it will qualify to go forward.
No entries are taken on the day.
Show More Details
Class C105: Continental Bull
Born on or after 1 January 2020
Conditions of entry: Bulls must: 1. Be more on or after 1 January 2020. 2. Be entered into their respective competitive breed class at this Show. 3. Be bred by the exhibitor. 4. Be from members of the